Melo is an independently powered, self-contained satellite transceiver packaged in a ruggedized, UV protected marine grade housing suitable for attachment to various surface buoys and navigational markers. Melo makes use of the low power, real time Iridium satellite constellation and GPS to reliably transmit the buoys position location automatically or on demand at any time.
- Housing is Watertight to 10 meters
- Independently Powered Beacon with User Replaceable Batteries
- 2-Way Command and Control Functions
- Compact Size (28” long X 3” OD)
- LED on/off Visual Indicators
- Internal Integrated Antennas
- Low Cost SBD Iridium Service
- GPS Data Logging Option (2MB)
The Melo is designed to meet or exceed your operational requirements for a surface monitoring beacon. Fully backed by a comprehensive warranty and excellent support you can be confident this is a tool you’ll come back to time and time again. To arrange a demonstration or to learn more about our products please contact us.