The KILO Subsurface Iridium Satellite Mooring Location Beacon is a self-contained submersible beacon with miniature, cutting edge Iridium satellite transceiver that is fully submersible to 2500m. The internal, customer replaceable AA battery pack, lasts over a year in deployment.
With the KILO oceanographic and environmental instrument mooring professionals have greater control in instantly and accurately locating and recovering high value, free drifting assets at sea.
- Mooring Depth Rated to 2500m
- Real-Time GPS Notifications Upon Surfacing
- Up to 1 yr Subsurface and 90 Days Transmission
- Customer Replaceable Battery Pack
- Proprietary Water Sense Circuit for Immediate Notification of Surfacing Event. (Optional Tilt Activation)
The KILO is designed to meet or exceed your operational requirements for a subsurface mooring beacon. Fully backed by a comprehensive warranty and excellent support you can be confident this is a tool you’ll come back to time and time again.